Sunday, December 25, 2011

xmass and all its fun

Well I’m very much satisfied with this year it doesn’t look like much but I got allot more other than such items.  First off fallout 3 is epic I loved new Vegas and had to get 3 I need to get it to work without freezing so much though, I’ve yet to watch persona but have high hopes there’s not much special to this limited edition and it has oblong boxes but I’m not bothered, docs video game cart cleaning kit this is really a neat piece not worth much of anything but still really cool and functional and last but not least neo geo mvs shock boxes these are awesome they make mvs carts easy to store and look grand unfortunately they sent me the wrong case for metal slug as I requested 1 but got x which I believe is my own fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment